Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hogan hinting at Austin,...Macho Man...

So in yet another post on TNA wrestling, I will need to cover the recent rumors of Hulk Hogan on Bubba the love sponge telling people that Austin and Macho might be on their way to TNA. Here is my two cents. As far as Austin is concerned, that is highly unlikely to say the least. Steve Austin had an amazing send-off with last year's HOF, but then again Ric Flair did too the year before. Wow it truly is amazing how the human capacity for money can make anybody do anything. Stone Cold is finished wrestling and I doubt that he would have any desire to continue a career in TNA with all his injuries. As far as Macho Man is concerned,..doesn't he have heat with Hogan? I mean along with his age of 93 years (sarcasm)what can he bring to the table? I used to criticize TNA's wrestling style,..now, I don't know. Haven't we all seen this stuff before? What about Samoa Joe?, AJ Styles? or Eric Young? I guess eventually they'll end up with Vince. I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment