Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Post Wrestlemania

Just thought I'd let everyone in the blogosphere universe know that I am still alive and still very much into the pro wrestling scene. Because this blog is about the wrestling scene in Montreal as well as the WWE and the pimple known as TNA, I thought I'd let everyone in on a secret,..there will be a new company soon, and yours truly will be involved! How remains a mystery, but I can assure you that the people behind this company are indeed awesome and can deliver what they promise!

Now on to the business at hand. We are now in that awkward post-Wrestlemania, pre draft period with regards to the WWE. Some initial thoughts on the show are as follows.

Show/Miz vs Truth/Morrison: A throwaway match, because frankly not sure whether or not the WWE has cared about its tag team division since the days of Demolition.

Orton/Dibiase/Rhodes: Randy Orton reeks of awesomeness!!! (sorry Edge.)

MITB: Because there were way too many people, I found the match choppy at best and hard to watch. Everyone was trying to get their token 'bump' in. Sheldon didn't get his Wreslemania moment, perhaps the chopping block isn't too far in his near future?

Triple H vs Sheamus: Can you believe Triple H won? And a clean finish to boot! What a shock! Triple H probably books his own matches. Anyway solid match, Sheamus is gonna be huge!

Edge vs Jericho. Old school match well done!

Bret vs McMahon: This was laborius, cheesy and felt like watching a wounded animal die. I love Bret and knew that he would be limited physically, but this was almost akin to watching a live abortion. Too long, but kinda cool when McMahon was caught in the sharpshooter.

Batista vs Cena: Cena won, I can't believe it! (To be read with the same sarcasm as the Triple H post) A surprisingly good match!!!

Divas: They all look great. Does anyone really care who wins?

Undertaker vs Michaels: Awesome. A different match from last year, what with WWE going PG. The Streak lives,..so long HBK

I'm gonna try to post more often on this site, and of course I do apologize for my inconsistent posting,..time is a factor!

So long

Optimusmastro

No comments:

Post a Comment