Friday, August 14, 2009

WWE becoming stale...

As I write these little mini-tweets, if you will, I've noticed that the current state of prowrestling is becoming more and more stagnant. My meditation comes from an online interview with Kevin Nash(aka Big Daddy Cool...). It seems that Nash, Michaels and Triple H were having a frank discussion about who the next generation of wrestlers will be to replace them. The sad reality is that nobody comes to mind, even John Cena! Every week we are treated to a rehashing of veterans squashing any sort of potential push for a younger team. This week, we saw the return of DX, and we don't have to be geniuses to figure out that they will bury legacy at Summerslam! I am reminded of an interview that Ted Dibiase Sr did on the Sahwn Michaels DVD, perhaps Shawn should take heed,..if you don't know what I'm talking about,it involved the Hogan-Michaels angle from 2005. My, how things come full circle...

No comments:

Post a Comment